Ideas etc. that could be implemented in the future
$Id: TODO,v 1.4 2002/04/29 06:33:38 bb Exp $
Mail to email@example.com if you have a suggestion.
* make it more unix-like (configuration in /etc/, langfiles in /usr/share)
? Isn't this a job for distribution maintainers?
+ Look at the Debian packages
* -v option to show what step is performed
* Rewrite in Perl (suggestion from a user)
+ better performance
? the longest phase is the Analog one, so this wouldn't help much?
- I don't know Perl well.
* Generating per-host, per-port reports - done in 0.6pre
+ grep IP addresses and and port numbers from the current part of
- run Analog one thousand times, creating an HTML for each object
- forget performance
? Configurable threshold (e.g. "only for hosts with at least 5 blocked packets")