0.1 Initial release
- Change net scale from absolute to relative, with option to revert to
absolute (-nsa --net-scale-absolute).
- Improve response time when switching screens.
- Battery status monitoring courtesy of Pieter De Wit
- Detect if Network interface is incorrect and disable netscreen. Resolves 100% cpu issue reported by Guy Dierx.
- Bottom row information rotation switched with the L5 key
- 3 additional CPU graph variants switched with the L4 key (at this moment for multi core processors only)
- New default CPU Screen (at this moment for multi core processors only)
- Display unicore graphs only on the CPU screen with the option -u (--unicore)
- Bugfix: Render bottom line on the Memory Screen once
- Temperature sensors depends on the lmsensors sysfs filesystem
- Temperature sensor's autodetect
- Force user sensor id with the option -s id (The id should point to sysfs path /sys/class/hwmon/hwmon[id]/device/temp1_input)
- Improve sensor's autodetect
- Clean up
- CPU Screens variants for uni core processors
- CPU frequency info (if available)
- Battery Screen is enabled if available
- Clean up
- Improve bottom line and keywatch logic
- Many fixes, clean up
- Changed version to 1.90
- CPU Frequency use proper sysfs variable
- New Summary Screen indicators
- Network current traffic info in the bottom line
- Refactor CPU variants into separates additional screens: Summary, CPU and CPU Freq.
- New Fan Speed Screen
- After change screen cycle the info bar content is set to the screen default one.
- Net Screen scaling is now controlled with the L4 key
- Force start temperature sensor id with the option -t id (The id should point to sysfs path /sys/class/hwmon/hwmon[id]/...)
- Force start fan speed sensor id with the option -f id (The id should point to sysfs path /sys/class/hwmon/hwmon[id]/...)
- Force to show temperature [id] in place of the maximal one on the Summary Screen with the option ie -gt 1
(the id should point to sysfs path /sys/class/hwmon/hwmon../device/temp[id]_input)
- On the Fan / Temp Screen Current sensor is controlled with the L4 key (on systems with more then one sensor only).
- Every Screen has his own mode now (except Swap, Memory and Battery Screen)
SVN 515 (1.90):
- Fixed temperature / fan sensor lost
- Fixed screen cycle
- Refactored temperature and fan speed - share the logic
- Improve Bat Screen deactivation logic (now is it similar to SVN 515: Fixed temperature / fan sensor lost)
SVN 518 (1.91):
- Fix Summary, Freq and CPU Screens for some variants of the cpu cores number
- Improve Summary Screen
- Change default mode for Freq and Summary Screen
- Improve Summary Screen for cpus with more then 7 cores
SVN 520 (1.9.2)
- Disable monitoring CPUs frequencies with the option -df
- Improve Summary Screen without CPUs frequencies