* Improve Qt Quick Controls 2 tracer coloring.
* Fix issues with QSG diagnostic render modes in combination with QQuickWidget.
* Improve input validation in the connect dialog.
* Fix Qt Quick remote view on targets without GL_BGRA support.
* Add texture and texture atlas inspection for QSGMaterial using objects.
* Only read and send the actually visible screen content in the Qt Quick remote view.
* Support dynamic shaders in the QSGMaterial shader view.
* Show vertex and fragment uniforms for shader effects in the QSGMaterial tab.
* Fix crashes during changing/restoring QSG diagnostic render modes.
* Batch row/column count requests for better remote model performance.
* Drop support for CMake 2.8, at least 3.0 is required now.
* Improved performance in the Qt Quick inspector.
* Add support for QSGRenderNode.
* Consider compiler version as part of the probe ABI on Windows.
* Fix multithreading issues in the timer inspector.
* Add search line to timer inspector.
* Add screenshot support in Qt Quick inspector.
* Improve item picking support in Qt Quick inspector.
* Add texture waste indicator to texture inspection tab.
* Add color picker for remote views.
* Add object navigation and source navigation to the timer inspector.
* Add support for cross-architecture injection on Windows.
* Add support for editing enum/flag properties not registered with the Qt meta object system.
* Add network configuration view.
* Improved indication that a target process is being inspected by GammaRay.
* Add widget tab focus chain visualization.
* Fix re-attaching to a target application on Windows.
* Add QML binding inspector (requires Qt 5.10 or newer).
* Add support for QtWebEngine to the web inspector tool.
* Improved argument inspection in the QPainter analyzer.
* Support paint analysis with the Qt Quick software renderer (requires Qt 5.9.3 or newer).
* Improved Qt Quick anchor property display.
* Fix property editing of gadget value types.
* Fix interaction issues in string type property editor.
* Add action to slow down Qt Quick animation timers.
* Add support for visualizing clip areas in the Qt Quick software renderer.
* Clear Qt Quick target overlay on GammaRay client disconnect.
* Add automatic down-cast support to GammaRay metatype system.
* Add QObject creation stack trace view.
* Add source code navigation to the message browser stack trace view.
* Add stack trace view for painter operations in the paint analyzer view.
* Fix rpath support in probe ABI detection on macOS.
* Fix user manual access on macOS.
* Add profiling support to the paint analyzer.
* Use relative RPATHs on Linux, to make installations fully relocatable.
* Add mouse wheel zoom in the Qt 3D geometry inspector.
* Improve performance of the Qt Quick scene graph model.
* Improve editing of boolean properties.
* Add diagnostic shading modes to the Qt 3D geometry inspector.
* Support vertex picking in the Qt 3D geometry inspector.
* Support Qt 3D painted textures in the paint analyzer.
* Fix Qt 3D buffer decoding for tightly packed attributes.
* Fix server-side decoration state going out-of-sync in the Qt Quick inspector.
* Fix crash when validating dynamic meta objects.
* Fix support of namespaced and semi-qualified enums/flags.
* Fix high-dpi icon installation.
* Fix documentation build with spaces in the path.
* Fix build of the QtIvi inspector with Qt 5.10.
* Fix detection of libdl.
* Fix incomplete installation of multi-probe builds on second make install run.
* Fix build issues in some Windows and cross-compilation setups.
* Fix widget export action plugin loading on Windows.
* Fix compilation with interestingly packaged qmllint on Ubuntu.
* Fix error handling in LLDB injector when LLDB scripting support is not available.
* Fix tree view corruption when searching.
* Fix linking with backward-cpp in BFD mode using a static libbdf.
* Fix assert when launching a Windows target using a Qt debug build.
* Fix crash during attaching on Windows.
* Fix build with MSVC2010 and Qt4.8.
* Fix attach dialog not seeing 32bit processes on 64bit Windows systems.
* Add support for Qt 5.9.2.
* Fix possible deadlock in WinDLL injector.
* Add code navigation for C++-created objects (Linux-only, requires a debug build).
* Add legend for the QtQuick inspector overlay.
* Add QtQuickControls2 layout support in the QtQuick inspector.
* Add layouting grid overlay to the QtQuick inspector.
* Add support for non-QtIviProperty properties in QtIvi modules.
* Improved QtQuick2 remote view performance.
* Basic support for the QtQuick2 software renderer.
* Add QtQuick Control 2 tracing support.
* Improved lifetime tracking of dynamic meta objects.
* Fix alive instance counts not updating correcting in the meta object browser.
* Add instance count statistics for QML-defined types in the meta object browser.
* Fix crash when debugging dynamically created QtSCXML state machines.
* Improved object navigation to the QtIvi inspector.
* Improved icon visuals with light/dark color schemes.
* Add QTimeZone database browser to the locale inspector.
* Allow to specify a working directory in the graphical launcher.
* Fix rendering corruption caused by runtime switching of QSG render modes.
* Dynamically negotiate QDataStream serialization format, fixes corruption of large QDateTime values.
* Fix QSG scene graph expansion on item picking.
* Expand user manual to cover object inspection views.
* Improved network auto-discovery if target device has multiple interfaces.
* More robust ABI detection for Yocto-based cross-compilation to x86 and aarch64 platforms.
* Add support for QtIvi 5.10 property overrides.
* Fix launching/attaching to targets not having GammaRay in their DLL search path on Windows.
* Improved diagnostics for injector failures.
* Also find additional probes installed inside the Qt installation itself.
* Fix crash in QtQuick inspector.
* Improved enum and flag editor in the property view.
* Add style hint view to style inspector.
* Fix runtime QSG visualization mode switching for newer Qt versions.
* Initial support for statically compiling GammaRay into a target.
* Support for QtWayland 5.8.
* Add object navigation for the translation inspector.
* Automatically re-scan meta types to captures types registered later.
* Improved Wayland log and timeline view.
* Add object navigation for Wayland clients.
* Show alive object statistics in the meta object browser.
* Add Qt3D geometry inspector (requires Qt >= 5.7 and Qt3D)
* Allow to hide inactive tools.
* Fix handling of partially out-of-view QQuickItems in the QQ2 inspector.
* Improve error handling in the GDB injector.
* Fix QML support not being activated when attaching to a QtQuick application at runtime.
* Fix widget layout overlay for nested QLayouts.
* Fix crash on client disconnect.
* Syntax highlighting and code folding for textual content (requires KF5::SyntaxHighlighting)
* Add 3D widget layout visualization.
* Allow to hide non-visible elements in the full-depth picking dialog.
* Add QtIvi inspection tool (requires Qt5IviCore)
* Fix QSG geometry inspector not showing geometry correctly on first selection.
* Build both release and debug probes by default when using MSVC.
* Add more editor defaults for code navigation on Linux.
* Add QtSCXML support to the state machine debugger (requires Qt >= 5.8).
* Show QtQuick overlays also in the target application.
* Avoid leaking GammaRay translated strings into the translation inspector.
* Fix launching targets on macOS >= 10.9.
* Reworked tool view handling, enabling deeper IDE integration of individual tools.
* Merged model and selection model inspector.
* Fixed crash when quickly changing selection in model inspector.
* Add QMetaObject validation, identifying common problems with signal/slot declarations.
* Support object navigation to and from the model and text document inspectors as well as the signal plotter.
* Visualize model selections.
* Allow to inspect model content also for disabled cells.
* Show model cell flags in model inspector.
* Fix sorting in object method view.
* Fix handling of source model changes for proxy and selection models.
* Add in-app picking for selection models and actions.
* Extended the user manual with example problems diagnosed with GammaRay.
* Allow to rescan the meta type database.
* Add object navigation from the meta type view to the meta object browser.
* Show registered comparison and stream operators in the meta type browser.
* Add object navigation support to the action and timer inspectors.
* Visualize enabled state in the action inspector too.
* Support editing of nested properties of value types.
* Fix various enum/flag display issues in the property view.
* Fix AArch64 detection on ELF platforms.
* Support ABI detection on systems without ldd.
* Add Wayland compositor inspector.
* Add advanced element picking mode for widget and Qt Quick inspectors.
* Fix crash when encountering an empty translation context.
* Extend user manual content.
* Fix a number of memory leaks.
* Fix crash when selecting a dangling top-level layout in the widget inspector.
* Fix missing standard icon types in style inspector for some Qt versions.
* Fix table layout in style inspector.
* Fix invalid memory access in palette model.
* Fix selecting entries in the resource browser.
* Fix build of external plugins when using a non-standard GammaRay install prefix.
* Fix race when receiving probe settings.
* Fix tool selector showing empty entries with Qt4.
* Fix widget layout overlay been shown incorrectly on floating dock widgets.
* Fix tool navigation context menu showing internal ids rather than tool names.
* Fix crash when target closes the connection first.
* Extended user manual content.
* Fix codec browser showing random values when changing selection.
* Added paint analyzer for QQuickPaintedItems.
* Added element picking in QtQuick and widget remote view.
* Added input redirection to the widget remote view.
* Improved measuring tool in QtQuick remote view, and added measuring support to widget and paint analyzer views.
* Added zoom support to the widget remote view.
* Widget remote view now always shows the selected window, not only the selected widget.
* Fix widget remote view overloading slow targets.
* Added support for QQuickWidget.
* Added instance counts to meta object browser.
* Improved object navigation allowing to select which tool to go to if multiple apply.
* Support for object navigation in more plug-ins.
* Added edit support for QMatrix4x4, QVector[2,3,4]D, QQaternion and QTransform in the property editor.
* Added basic type support for Qt3D.
* Added Qt3D scene graph and frame graph inspector (Qt >= 5.7).
* Fix SHM resource leaks on UNIX-like systems when target crashes on startup.
* Removed non-KDSME fallback QSM visualizer.
* Fix QNX 6.6 build.
* Fix LLDB injector on OSX.
* Added IPv6 support for client/probe communication.
* Fixed depth-limiting in the state machine debugger.
* Support non-QObject objects as composite types in the property editor.
* Added QPainter analyzer for individual QGraphicsItems.
* Added source navigation to declaration location for QML items.
* Added the ability to browser and configure logging categories.
* Added support for browsing QML context properties.
* Fix crash on nested QVariant/QJSValue structures.
* Improved injector self-tests to detect the Yama security extension blocking injection.
* Added source navigation to QRC data.
* Support more image formats in the resource browser.
* Save and restore window and tool layouts.
* Improved display in the model inspector for empty data.
* Support block layout elements in the text document inspector (Qt >= 5.5).
* Support inspection of QQmlScriptString properties and callable QJSValues.
* Fix MSVC2015 runtime detection.
* Fix various runtime attaching issues.
* Fix display of multi-line string values in the property editor.
* Initial support for namespaced Qt.
* Add network interface browser.
* Add cookie jar browser.
* Add recursive access to nested value type properties (read-only).
* Add access to SSL cipher and certificate information for QSslSocket.
* Fix exponential resource leak in recursive property editor.
* Fix QtQuick item tree view readability with dark color schemes.
* Fix rendering glitch in QtQuick item tree view.
* Fix selection not working on item picking if the corresponding tree model branch
wasn't loaded yet.
* Improve QtQuick element picking on item views.
* Improve runtime attaching on Windows.
* Fix current state configuration not being updated in state machine debugger.
* Workaround QtDesigner >= 5.6 incompatibility with CMake 2.8.12.
* Fix crash when encountering non-serializable types inside a associative
* Fix setting properties on multi-inheriting types.
* Recursive property editor for accessing composite property types.
* Support for QML attached properties.
* Server-side object search for considerably speeding up as-you-type searches.
* Code navigation for QtQuick 2 items and Qt5 debug/warning messages.
* Support for Qt5 logging categories in the message view.
* Improved backtrace display for warning/error messages in the message view.
* Support ABI detection on PE executables.
* On-demand population of the font browser for improved performance.
* Optimized performance of the QtQuick 2 inspector on item change storms.
* Add support for QtPositioning data types.
* Add OSX backtrace support in the message handler plug-in.
* Improved integration of KDSME in the state machine plug-in.
* Improved QMake compatibility when embedding the GammaRay client into a host application.
* Fix object construction/destruction reordering issue in multi-threaded targets.
* Fix QQ2 preview of QQuickWidget content.
* Support rpath resolution for OSX probe ABI detection.
* Fix crash on widget reparenting.
* Fix crash in QStyle inspector with Windows Vista style.
* Improve performance of the translation inspector.
* Fix 32bit OSX support.
* Add QtBluetooth support.
* Support local sockets next to TCP for connecting to the probe.
* Change probe plugin loading to be compatible with Android .apk restrictions.
* Don't generate backtraces for GammaRay-caused qWarnings.
* Also show properties defined in a meta object in the meta object browser.
* Add non-QObject meta object found via QMetaType to the meta object browser
(finds Q_GADGETs with Qt 5.5).
* Performance improvements in object tracking, remote model, property view,
signal spy and several other places.
* Ongoing refactoring work to enable embedding the GammaRay client and launcher
components into other host applications.
* Add copy backtrace feature in the message browser.
* Improved UI-less build option for embedded targets.
* Fix various crashes, including when interacting with QOpenGLContext, QDBusAdapter,
QML ListModels or Qt containers containing types that cannot be serialized.
* Make paint analyzing also work with Qt 5.5 despite the necessary functionality
being removed in Qt.
* Add support for static properties in the property view.
* Qt 5.5 compatibility.
* Initial support for QNX 6.6.
* Improved QtQuick2 in-app item picking.
* Fixed/improved tracking of object reparenting in the object tree model.
* Fix widget layout overlay widget leaking into object/widget tree.
* Optional compression support for the client/server communication, speeds up
debugging over slow USB connections.
* Fix initial selection in the model browser having no effect.
* Fix spawning a large number of threads in the process list.
* Add GAMMARAY_BUILD_UI build option to only build the non-UI parts,
useful for embedded targets.
* Add workaround for QSortFilterProxyModel regression introduced
in qtbase commit bec1854cc0.
* Follow kdstatemachineeditor KDSME API changes.
* Use the preload injector by default on Mac for Qt >= 5.4.
* Fix probe ABI detection on Mac bundles.
* Fix asserts caused by icon loading in QCoreApplication-only targets.
* Fix crash when target deletes a signal sender in a slot.
* New translation inspector plug-in.
* New signal monitor and object lifetime plotter plug-in.
* Support displaying of QQmlListProperty contents.
* Expose signal/slot spy callback API to plug-ins.
* Improved state machine visualization using KDSME.
* Support for QQmlTimer in the timertop plug-in.
* Support exporting of QResource data.
* Improved QSGMaterial viewer.
* Various performance improvements for the QtQuick2 remote preview.
* Improved Qt 5.4 compatibility.
* Fix handling of large images in the resource browser.
* Support for manually emitting signals, and improved method display.
* Fix crash when selecting the scene graph root node.
* Fix two asserts in Qt 5.4 when dealing with connections to slot objects.
* Fix build with Vivante OpenGL ES2 stack.
* Build fixes for Android.
* Fix build issues with Qt5.4 and Clang.
* Fix minor compiler warnings and Coverity Scan issues.
* Fix invoking non-slot methods with arguments.
* Fix QtQuick2 preview not showing any content with Qt 5.2 or older.
* Fix crash when encountering tooltips in Qt5 targets.
* Fix deadlock in object list model.
* Fix QGraphicsView scene selection in in-process mode.
* Fix debug message handler for Qt5.
* A missing relocatable startup hook is no longer fatal with Qt 5.4.
* Fix Qt 5.4 compatibility of the QtQuick2 preview.
* Aggregated property view combining static, dynamic and non-QObject property views.
* Qt5Qml/Qt5Quick support
* Probe ABI auto-detection on Linux, Mac and Windows.
* Support to navigate to objects that are property values.
* Plug-ins can now add specialized tabs to the property view.
* Support adding and deleting dynamic QObject properties.
* Support for "hidden" plug-ins, i.e. plug-ins that only provide type support
but no own tool view.
* Support KF5 in the KJob tracker plug-in.
* Support for Qt 5.4 object creation/destruction callbacks.
* Improved connection view, and support for viewing connections in Qt5 applications.
* Restore compatibility with Qt4.7
* Avoid leaking shared-memory in case of crashes of gammaray-client
* Fix various crashes
* Fix various crashes with heavily multithreaded debuggees
* Fix unnecessary value limits in property editor for QPointF, QSizeF, etc
* Improve property editor value loading performance
* LLDB injector (enables Mac OSX 10.9 support)
* Fix various cases where client and server states get out of sync
* Out-of-process UI
* Remote Debugging
* Multi-probe support
* Probe usable on targets without QtWidget available
* Fix preload check on MIPS/MIPSel (issue #63)
* Support for displaying arguments of monitored signals
* Support more Qt5-specific data types
* Fix crash on some QtQuick2 applications
* Support VTK6
* Fix compilation with Mac OSX 10.6
* Fix GDB injector on Mac OSX
* Fix launching of bundles on Mac OSX
* Fix crash in selection model inspector
* Add fallback if function overwriting fails in MSVC release builds
* Fix WinDLL injector with Qt5
* Fix Qt version detection in the process list on Windows and Mac OSX
* Fix probe re-injections
* Fix plugin loading on MSVC release builds
* Fix state machine viewer on Windows
* Fix crash in model cell viewer
* Fix crash in meta object browser caused by deleted dynamic meta objects
* Improve performance of the mime type browser
* Improvements in the state machine viewer image export
* Compile fixes for some Qt5 configurations
* New KJob tracker plugin (requires KDE4)
* Qt5 support
* New Meta Object Browser tool
* New QStandardPaths and QMimeTypeDatabase browsers (Qt5 only)
* Published API for writing your own plugin
* New QStyle inspector
* New QAction inspector with shortcut conflict finder
* New QPalette editor
* QWidget paint operation introspection using QPaintBuffer (requires private headers)
* Plug-in system for tools
* Graphical state machine viewer
* Object hierarchy visualization plug-in
* New timer profiler plug-in
* New locale inspector plug-in
* New property view/editor for non-QObject types
(e.g. QGraphicsItem and many of its sub-classes)
* New widget export actions (image, PDF, SVG, Designer UI file)
* New launcher UI with support for starting new processes, self-testing,
and a much faster process list on Mac OSX
* Support more types in the property editor
* Improved widget tree model
* Fix unreliable attaching with MSVC
* MingW support
* Initial Release