Log of changes: gfm (calcs, files, ticonv)
- 01/11/2016, version 1.08 (1.1.9, 1.1.7, 1.1.5): debrouxl
- upgrade InnoSetup scripts for newer libarchive DLL; synchronize GFM InnoSetup script with TILP InnoSetup script; enable experimental libticonv iconv interface in maintainer scripts.
- quit using deprecated Glib functions; use the *_free() functions recently added to libticonv where appropriate.
- get rid of autocrap, and fix Manpage.txt problems.
- add AppData files for tilp and gfm in desktop/.
- modify desktop files to use PNG icons.
- replace deprecated AC_PROG_LIBTOOL with LT_INIT.
- update AUTHORS files, make them all use LF EOL. Reported by Fabian "Vogtinator" Vogt and Adrien "Adriweb" Bertrand.
- make several iteration variables unsigned after change in libtifiles; make TigEntry creation a bit more robust in gfm.
- bump libti* dependency versions due to the bunch of new APIs that we'll soon use.
- fix -Wmissing-prototypes warnings. Suggested by Benjamin Moody.
- remove usage of __DATE__ and __TIME__, which is of limited usefulness and makes builds trivially non-reproducible.
- remove auto-generated configure & Makefile.in from the repository; run autoreconf from install_tilp.sh.
- bump version numbers.
- remove all of those outdated SVN branches and tags which are taking lots of room in clones of the repository.
- 31/03/2013, version 1.07 (1.1.8, 1.1.6, 1.1.4): debrouxl
- honor CFLAGS when compiling cleaner. Patch by Malcolm J. Lewis, SF bug #3491681.
- fix FreeDesktop .desktop files. Patch by Malcolm J. Lewis, SF bug #3491673.
- regenerate with Autoconf 2.69 and Automake 1.11.5.
- make the .desktop files pass desktop-file-validate.
- regenerate with Automake 1.11.6.
- use LF line endings throughout the sources.
- some updates, wording and formatting changes to the man pages.
- fix some spelling errors (or at least, infrequent forms) reported by Lintian (through Albert "alberthro" Huang) and rpmlint (through TC01).
- remove spurious executable properties on a couple dozen files. Reported by TC01.
- fix more compiler warnings reported by clang.
- fix more compiler warnings reported (or made more visible) by clang.
- compile manpage cleaner with host compiler (borrowing Benjamin Moody's code from libticalcs' configure).
- Windows installer: add libarchive DLL.
- 14/12/2011, version 1.06 (1.1.7, 1.1.5, 1.1.3): debrouxl
- eliminate explicit usage of stdout.
- upgrade COPYING files and FSF addresses embedded in files, so as to make rpmlint happier.
- rename icon to gfm.xpm.
- integrate FD.o .desktop files.
- reconfigure with autoconf 2.68 and libtool 2.4.
- reconfigure with libtool 2.4.2.
- upgrade version of gettext to 0.17, released in late 2007.
- 28/05/2011, version 1.05 (1.1.6, 1.1.4, 1.1.2): debrouxl
- remove autogenerated Changelog files and empty TRANSLATORS files.
- change encoding in .rc file.
- explicitly check for AC_PROG_CXX, fixes `configure` after regeneration by `autoreconf -i -f` on a host running libtool 2.x (reported and fixed by Jon Sturm).
- first round of compiler (gcc, clang) warning fixes.
- fix a number of compiler warnings, memory leaks, unclosed files.
- minor changes to make autotools definitions work with both libtool 1.x and 2.x.
- use AM_GNU_GETTEXT_VERSION to use a consistent version of gettext (namely 0.16, released in late 2006).
- reconfigure under Debian Squeeze with Autoconf 2.67 and Automake 1.11.1.
- in the building process of the manpage cleaner, use $(CC) instead of gcc. Extracted from MacPorts.
- add VS 2008 project/solution files
- documentation and comment updates.
- 08/04/2010, version 1.04 (1.1.5, 1.1.3, 1.1.1): debrouxl
* minor documentation updates.
* made support for KDE dialogs default to disabled, so as to cut down on the build and runtime dependencies.
* updated translations.
* now closing ticalcs on exit.
* updated existing InnoSetup script, created cross-compilation InnoSetup script.
* updated gfm.rc file.
* updated to Autoconf 2.65.
- 29/04/2009, version 1.03 (1.1.2, 1.1.1, 1.1.0): roms
* merged patch from "Philipp Thomas" (bug item #2507422 on TiLP BTS)
to avoid conflict because giotypes.h already declares GFile.
* updated installer to use LPG shared files
- 14/10/2007, version 1.02 (1.0.8, 1.0.8, 1.0.5): roms
* fixed KDE file selector support (needed autoheader rerun) (kevin)
* removed old GTK file selector because being deprecated with GTK+ 2.12 (kevin)
* fixed dirname+filename concatenation for KDE file selector (kevin)
* fixed missing include flags causing KDE file selector code to fail to compile (kevin)
* fixed build with --disable-nls (kevin)
* fixed undefined reference to splash_screen_set_label with KDE file selector (kevin)
* added support for the alternate (KDE/M$) button order (kevin)
=> released on 10/01/2008
- 24/09/2007, version 1.01 (1.0.8, 1.0.8, 1.0.5): roms
* Fixed ungrouping error.
* Uninstall software before installation (TiLP framework).
* Added support for KDE file dialogs (kevin).
* Made configure strip -s from CFLAGS on OS X (kevin).
* Removed -I$(top_srcdir)/intl because said directory no longer exists (kevin).
- 10/06/2007, version 1.00 (1.0.7, 1.0.7, 1.0.3): roms
* Decided to make the GUI easier: more or less developped from scratch.
Most of code taken from Tyler Cassidy's original GFM.
Some parts taken from TiLP (file, vars, ctree).
2006-08-20 Tyler Cassidy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* GFM: initial version (0.03).