/* GLIB - Library of useful routines for C programming
* Copyright (C) 1995-1997 Peter Mattis, Spencer Kimball and Josh MacDonald
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this library; if not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* Modified by the GLib Team and others 1997-2000. See the AUTHORS
* file for a list of people on the GLib Team. See the ChangeLog
* files for a list of changes. These files are distributed with
* GLib at ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/.
#if !defined (__GLIB_H_INSIDE__) && !defined (GLIB_COMPILATION)
#error "Only <glib.h> can be included directly."
/* Prime numbers.
/* This function returns prime numbers spaced by approximately 1.5-2.0
* and is for use in resizing data structures which prefer
* prime-valued sizes. The closest spaced prime function returns the
* next largest prime, or the highest it knows about which is about
guint g_spaced_primes_closest (guint num) G_GNUC_CONST;
#endif /* __G_PRIMES_H__ */