2006-08-17 Rosfran Borges <email@example.com>
* Added the correct gstreamer-base package (GSTBASE) at the configure.ac;
GSTBASE_CFLAGS and GSTBASE_LIBS variables had the same values from
2006-08-16 Rosfran Borges <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Fixed some installation issues, regarding lib-installing to the
correct directory, and copying the header files to the destination
dir (make install).
* Put 'pkg-config' resource to the Maemo Myth library. The name of the
PKG-CONFIG resource is 'maemo-myth', plus the minor and major version.
Actually, the version is '0.1', so the library config file is:
'maemo-myth-0.1.pc'. You can type: 'pkg-config --cflags --libs
* Many adjustments in the automake/autoconf configuration files
(configure.ac, Makefile.am) - some autotools misusage fixed.
* Added the MythURI structure, and the URI parsing utility functions
(missing in the GLib).
* Some functions were exported (myth_socket, gmyth_context), that's
why many ther modules need to use them.
* Fixed some library dependencies.
* Prepared to be used inside the GStreamer (linking with the MythTV