1. The hidden line algorithm is not perfect. The back of the object
can bleed through to the front. We should put in a option of not
drawing the back at all.
2. The list of available devices is often longer than the length of
a screen. This output should be sent through a pager.
3. In the Atari version, windows are not currently supported. This
means gnuplot 3.4 will not run with MultiAES. We hope to correct
this shortly in gpcontrb.tar.z.
4. autoscale writeback is probably broken. One problem is that
the range is written back before the range is extented to a
whole number of tics. eg if data is 0.9->10.1, that is what
gets written back, but the plot is 0 -> 11. If autoscale
is switched off, you do get 0.9->10.1 since switching off
autoscale switches off the extend-to-tic-multiple stuff.
Also, writeback with log scales writes back the log of the min/max
5. system commands in a script file on VMS get truncated to the
length of the last interactive command entered. Workaround :
load 'script.gnu' # a long comment to pad the line
6. "\n" does not work in the format for the tics in splot
7. core dumps if key is manually placed in hidden3d splot