File: Makefile.zaurus

package info (click to toggle)
gnurobbo 0.68+dfsg-4
  • links: PTS, VCS
  • area: main
  • in suites: bullseye, buster, sid
  • size: 5,212 kB
  • sloc: ansic: 21,128; sh: 301; makefile: 185; awk: 98
file content (67 lines) | stat: -rw-r--r-- 2,682 bytes parent folder | download | duplicates (4)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
# Notes About This Port
# =====================
# Since GNU Robbo now has moved on from requiring only libSDL, my port
# for the Sharp Zaurus isn't going to happen unless I remove the
# dependencies on libSDL_image, libpng, libjpeg and the libraries
# necessary for ogg playback. These libraries and accompanying devel
# packages either cannot be or are very difficult to find now for these
# aging devices, and from previous experience I've found that libSDL
# plus libSDL_mixer can both be easily located which gives uers the
# best chance of being able to experience this game.
# 
# Since now this port can be considered a hack there are some things
# that I've had to do and some decisions I've made :-
#
# * Added some PLATFORM_ZAURUS specific code which I've commited to SVN.
# * I'm not including the Oily skin (it uses alpha) within the package.
# * Redesigned the designer k_icons (uses alpha) for the Tronic skin
#   and converted to bmp which I will commit to SVN as the default
#   Tronic k_icon*.png set (no alpha).
# * Only included the Tronic skin since everything I do to the Tronic
#   skin I'd have to do to the Original skin and it would also help to
#   offset the extra data from converting the oggs to wavs.
# * I've reconverted the Tronic icons*.pngs back to bmps which I won't
#   be committing to SVN (no point, anyone can do this themselves).
# * Converted the oggs to wavs (I used "oggdec *" under Linux) which I
#   won't be committing to SVN.
# 

# You won't need to alter these for the Sharp ROM
TARGET=$(shell cat TARGET)
SOURCES=$(wildcard *.c)
OBJECTS=$(patsubst %.c, %.o, $(SOURCES))
VERSION=$(shell cat VERSION)
export PREFIX=/opt/QtPalmtop

# Comment out the line below if you want to disable music support
#MUSIC=-DHAVE_MUSIC
# Comment out the line below if you want to disable the designer
DESIGNER=-DHAVE_DESIGNER

# This uses the default cross compiler directory of /opt/Embedix and the default QPE directory of /opt/Qtopia
DEVPREFIX=/opt/Qtopia/sharp
SDL_CONFIG=$(DEVPREFIX)/bin/sdl-config
CC=/opt/Embedix/tools/bin/arm-linux-gcc
CFLAGS=-O3 -pipe -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer \
	-I$(DEVPREFIX)/include `$(SDL_CONFIG) --prefix=$(DEVPREFIX) --cflags` -DNO_DEBUG -DQWS \
	-DPLATFORM_ZAURUS -DVERSION=\"$(VERSION)\" \
	-DPACKAGE_DATA_DIR=\"$(PREFIX)/share/$(TARGET)\" -DUSE_PIXMAP_FONT $(MUSIC) $(DESIGNER)
LINK=$(CC)
LDFLAGS=-L$(DEVPREFIX)/lib
LIBS=`$(SDL_CONFIG) --prefix=$(DEVPREFIX) --libs` -lSDL_mixer 

# You won't need to alter anything below
all: $(SOURCES) $(TARGET)

$(TARGET): $(OBJECTS)
	$(LINK) $(LDFLAGS) $(OBJECTS) $(LIBS) -o $@
	zaurus/build-$(TARGET)

%.o: %.c 
	$(CC) $(CFLAGS) -c $< -o $@

.PHONY: all clean

clean:
	rm -f *.o