/* Copyright (C) 2008 Bradley Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* GNU Robots Game.
* GNU Robots is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* GNU Robots is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with GNU Robots. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
void main_prog (void *closure, gint argc, gchar *argv);
void death (GRobot *robot);
void exit_nicely (void);
void usage (const gchar *argv0);
gint is_file (const gchar *filename);