* Jeremy Bingham (ctdk)
- lots of stuff
- fix for run_list ordering
- and another run_list fix
* Jesse Nelson (spheromak)
- remove a needless newline in a debugging statement
* Jose Diaz-Gonzales
- split up README and converted it to rst, for nice formatting and flexibility
* Zsolt Takács (oker1)
- Better authentication documentation
- Found bugs with serving zero byte files and cookbooks that depend on each
other, and search performance issues with hundreds or thousands of nodes.
- Rewrote the indexer architecture to allow using different backends for
* Matt Whiteley (whiteley)
- Fix for client creation with cheffish
- Test for the broken "foo:bar AND NOT foo:bar" search case.
* Tim Heckman (theckman)
- make authentication lib more general
- output version of go used to build goiardi
- switched logging back to the upstream version after the dependencies of the
forked one went away when the original repo disappeared.