* Copyright (c) 2013-2017, Jeremy Bingham (<firstname.lastname@example.org>)
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
The full goiardi documentation has been moved out of this file because it was
getting too big to be easily manageable. It now uses sphinx to manage and format
the documentation, which can be found under the `docs/` directory. To learn
about sphinx-doc, see http://sphinx-doc.org/. The documentation can also be
found online at http://goiardi.readthedocs.io/en/latest/. The godocs for
goiardi are now focused on development and internals.