# Contributing to moss
We look forward to your contributions, but ask that you first review
### Sign the CLA
As moss is a Couchbase project we require contributors accept the
[Couchbase Contributor License
sign this agreement log into the Couchbase [code review
### Submitting a change for review
All types of contributions are welcome, but please keep the following in mind:
- If you're planning a large change, you should really discuss it in a
github issue or on the google group first. This helps avoid
duplicate effort and spending time on something that may not be
- Existing tests should continue to pass, and new tests for the
contribution are nice to have.
- All code should have gone through `go fmt`
- All code should pass `go vet`
- All code should pass the fuzz tests: please see README-smat.md.