Future plans for gpredict development include:
* Show day/night on satmap.
* Added new Satellite Editor that allows adding/editing/deleting satellite
data in a convenient UI, including...
* Advanced pass predictor.
* Predict communication windows between two ground stations.
* Determine all orbit types.
* Add option to show Ra in HMS instead of degrees.
* Scheduler / External Hooks (menubar, see 1313635, 724998)
* Save future pass prediction reports as HTML.
* Print future pass predictions.
* Online help.
* Native Mac OS X port.
* Dynamic reconfiguration. No need to re-load modules if configuration changes
* Plot more parameters in detailed pass prediction dialogue (depending
* Predict satellite parameters over a given time period (Tools).
* Solar illumination prediction.
* Treat Sun and Moon as satellites.
* Improve time controller to have tuning-like behaviour, i.e. when
minutes flip from 59 to 0 the hour is incremented.
* Toggle the ground track on and off for all the satellites on the map.
* New layout engine allowing any number of views per module.
* SpaceView: New view show the satellites using a movable camera in space.
* The satellite map can show the range circle of the ground station according to
the selected satellite.
* Define obstacles for ground stations.
* Feature request 1613758: Command Line Interface to Gpredict.