This is the Debian GNU/Linux package of Gnome Predict.
Gnome Predict was written by:
Alexandru Csete, <email@example.com>, programmer and project administrator.
- William J Beksi, KC2EXL, Map view.
- Dr. T.S. Kelso, the author original SGP4/SDP4 algorithms in FORTRAN and Pascal.
- Neoklis Kyriazis, 5B4AZ, conversion of the algorithms to C.
- Damon Chaplin is the author of GooCanvas, which is used extensively in gpredict
- Maidenhead locator functions are based on work done by Stephane Fillod,
Nate Bargmann, Dave Hines, Mirko Caserta, and S. R. Sampson.
Copyright (C) 2001-2009 Alexandru Csete, OZ9AEC.
The Debian package was initially created by Hamish Moffatt
<firstname.lastname@example.org> from sources obtained at:
This program is free software; you may redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
any later version.
This is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without
any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or
fitness for a particular purpose. See the GNU General Public License
for more details.
A copy of the GNU General Public License is available as
/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL in the Debian GNU/Linux distribution.