This following list contains items that need to be completed. This
list is in no particular order.
* grep the source for FIXME and fix.
* Add a check for the version of flex.
* Start migrating to the GNU coding style.
* Prefix all visible library functions with gp_. Add _ to all
* Switch to xmalloc and obstacks.
* Use dejagnu for testing.
* Implement nested while loops.
* Clean up the byte verses word, data memory/program memory stuff.
* Move opcode generator from /gpasm/directive.c to
* Move COD file generation to library.
* Add macro names to symbol table in listing file.
* Undefined coff symbols are always at the end of the coff table.
* Add relocations for the difference between symbols in the same section.
* Allow multiple symbols with the same name in different sections of COFF
* Allow expressions in .direct. Reduce to operators, numbers, and controls.
* Removed unnecessary page and bank switches.
* Peep-like optimization. Consider using pcode from sdcc-pic14.
* Partial linking.
* Use extended COD file types.
* Use the disassembler to decode the program memory sections.
* Generate human readable outputs.