This is roughly in order of decreasing priority. If you have a request, send
it to me at <email@example.com>.
* More output formats:
- EPS (for LaTeX insertion)
- JPEG/PNG, etc.
* Editing of adjacency matrix
* General appearance settings
- fonts (size, face, etc.)
- background colour
* Moving entire graph around page (e.g. w/ Ctrl key)
* Proper installer for Windows
- NSIS (http://nsis.sf.net)?
* Mac port:
- Old version of bison!
(Makes *.tab.cc.h instead of *.tab.hh)
* Pretty polynomial/matrix displays
* Accelerators for various things
- switching modes (space bar: but how to toggle toolbar btns?)
* "Factorised" forms for chromatic polynomials
* Help system
* Quick overview of common statistics
* Non-integer and negative edge weights
* Graph layout algorithms
- internalize some?
+ spring embedding
- call out to tools like dot/neato
- simple zoom-to-fit
- double arcs: (two directed edges between vertex pair)
+ fix cycling with right-click
+ fix text attachment positioning
+ fix spline sizing
- More network flow stuff
- Q: in a digraph with an undirected edge, can it be traversed
twice in an Eulerian cycle?
* Combinatorial stuff:
- automorphism group (integration with 'nauty'?)
- Cycle index polynomial
* Have undo dialog for multiple simultaneous undos, with descriptions
- curved edges (4-point bezier curves?)
- need to do a complete code audit!
* More comprehensive testing
* Poset stuff:
- determine if a Hasse diagram
- spit out minimal ordering
* Travelling salesman problem (and other standard NP-hard problems)