* Copyright (C) 1999,2002 Richard Boulton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Much code copied from Synaesthesia - a program to display sound
* graphically, by Paul Francis Harrison <email@example.com>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
typedef struct syn_instance syn_instance;
void synaesthesia_init ();
syn_instance *synaesthesia_new (guint32 resx, guint32 resy);
void synaesthesia_close (syn_instance *si);
guint32 * synaesthesia_update (syn_instance *si, gint16 data );