- Maybe change the keyboard and mouse navigation to do prelight stuff;
only blue when you click or press enter or whatever?
- Paste to jump to a character [done only in the case the chartable is focused
and the pasted character is in the current script/block]
- Write gtk docs for the charmap and mini_fontsel widgets.
- Find out about strangenesses (like the list of DnD targets) and fix
them if appropriate.
- Think about the search; should it find computed hangul syllables,
- Edit menu. [UGLY. Not planning to do it.]
- Maybe make the size of the zoom font configurable?
- Tooltips on the scrollbar.
- Daniel doesn't like the case (upper) of the character names.
- Split Expand/Collapse All into two menu items? [this menu item is gone]
- Save state???
- Web browser-like forward/back for characters visited? Need to be
smart about what to count as "visited".
- gunihan, another program in the gucharmap package, with the same
functionality as http://www.unicode.org/charts/unihansearch.html
(suggested by Sebastien).
- All features in unibook.
- Include as much of the unidata as makes sense.
- Hide gucharmap-chartable-*accessible.[ch] symbols.
- Fix zoom window positioning; sometimes it doesn't work.
- Fix expose slowness.
- GucharmapScriptCodepointList should use GUnicodeScript instead of strings