/* acconfig.h --- documentation for symbols possibly defined in scmconfig.h
* The `autoheader' command, from the autoconf suite, generates
* libguile/scmconfig.h, based on configure.in and this file.
* Copyright (C) 1998, 2000 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
* any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this software; see the file COPYING. If not, write to
* the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330,
* Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
* As a special exception, the Free Software Foundation gives permission
* for additional uses of the text contained in its release of GUILE.
* The exception is that, if you link the GUILE library with other files
* to produce an executable, this does not by itself cause the
* resulting executable to be covered by the GNU General Public License.
* Your use of that executable is in no way restricted on account of
* linking the GUILE library code into it.
* This exception does not however invalidate any other reasons why
* the executable file might be covered by the GNU General Public License.
* This exception applies only to the code released by the
* Free Software Foundation under the name GUILE. If you copy
* code from other Free Software Foundation releases into a copy of
* GUILE, as the General Public License permits, the exception does
* not apply to the code that you add in this way. To avoid misleading
* anyone as to the status of such modified files, you must delete
* this exception notice from them.
* If you write modifications of your own for GUILE, it is your choice
* whether to permit this exception to apply to your modifications.
* If you do not wish that, delete this exception notice. */
/* Define these two if you want support for debugging of Scheme
/* Define this if you want to debug the free list (helps w/ GC bugs) */
/* Define this if you want to debug scm_must_malloc/realloc/free calls */
/* Define this if your system defines S_ISLNK in sys/stat.h */
/* Define this if your system defines struct linger, for use with the
getsockopt and setsockopt system calls. */
/* Define this if your system defines struct timespec via <time.h>. */
/* Define this if floats are the same size as longs. */
/* Define this if a callee's stack frame has a higher address than the
caller's stack frame. On most machines, this is not the case. */
/* Define this if <utime.h> doesn't define struct utimbuf unless
_POSIX_SOURCE is #defined. See GUILE_STRUCT_UTIMBUF in aclocal.m4. */
/* Define this if we should #include <libc.h> when we've already
#included <unistd.h>. On some systems, they conflict, and libc.h
should be omitted. See GUILE_HEADER_LIBC_WITH_UNISTD in
/* Define this to include various undocumented functions used to debug
the Guile library itself. */
/* Define to implement scm_internal_select */
/* Define to enable workaround for COOP-linuxthreads compatibility */
/* Define if using cooperative multithreading. */
/* Define if using any sort of threads. */
/* Define if you want support for dynamic linking. */
/* Define if localtime caches the TZ setting. */
/* Define if the system supports Unix-domain (file-domain) sockets. */
/* Define this if you want support for arrays and uniform arrays. */
/* This is included as part of a workaround for a autoheader bug. */
/* Define this if you want support for POSIX system calls in Guile. */
/* Define this if you want support for networking in Guile. */
/* Define if the operating system supplies bzero without declaring it. */
/* Define if the operating system supplies strptime without declaring it. */
/* Define if the operating system supplies sleep without declaring it. */
/* Define if the operating system supplies usleep without declaring it. */
/* Define if the system headers declare usleep to return void. */
/* Define if the compiler supports long longs. */
/* Define if your struct stat has st_blocks. */