This subdirectory is based on version 2.6 of the Looptools package available at
From their website, it seems that Looptools is licensed under the LGPL,
although the tarball itself does not contain a reference to it.
For reference, we have added the LGPL in the file COPYING.Looptools.
Note that this licence only applies to the Looptools subdirectory.
Our changes to LoopTools-2.6.tar.gz are listed here:
* removed unused 'tools' and 'frontend' directories
* include/clooptools.h modified: definitions and 'extern' declarations moved to
* fixed 64bit int -> long problem in cache.c
* added Makefile.am; creates libHwLooptools.la to be linked into Herwig.so
* added tester.cc: a quick test whether c++ linking works
2011-01-17 David Grellscheid <firstname.lastname@example.org>