* Copyright 2002 Kevin B. Hendricks, Stratford, Ontario, Canada
* And Contributors. All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. All modifications to the source code must be clearly marked as
* such. Binary redistributions based on modified source code
* must be clearly marked as modified versions in the documentation
* and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY KEVIN B. HENDRICKS AND CONTRIBUTORS
* ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT
* LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS
* FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL
* KEVIN B. HENDRICKS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
* INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING,
* BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;
* LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
* NOTE: A special thanks and credit goes to Geoff Kuenning
* the creator of ispell. MySpell's affix algorithms were
* based on those of ispell which should be noted is
* copyright Geoff Kuenning et.al. and now available
* under a BSD style license. For more information on ispell
* and affix compression in general, please see:
* (the home page for ispell)
* An almost complete rewrite of MySpell for use by
* the Mozilla project has been developed by David Einstein
* (Deinst@world.std.com). David and I are now
* working on parallel development tracks to help
* our respective projects (Mozilla and OpenOffice.org
* and we will maintain full affix file and dictionary
* file compatibility and work on merging our versions
* of MySpell back into a single tree. David has been
* a significant help in improving MySpell.
* Special thanks also go to La'szlo' Ne'meth
* <firstname.lastname@example.org> who is the author of the
* Hungarian dictionary and who developed and contributed
* the code to support compound words in MySpell
* and fixed numerous problems with the encoding
* case conversion tables.