There is the people who has contributed with ideas, pieces of code,
and debugging to the "tx" versions.
First of all I want to thanks Eugene Crosser <email@example.com>, the
author, for doing this all possible.
- Tsuneo Tanaka <firstname.lastname@example.org>, who has been the main contributor, with
lots of useful ideas and code, taken from his JE version as well as posterior
- Ken Lunde <email@example.com>, which has written the Japanese conversion code
from which is the derived the Japanese code included here.
- Thomas Quinot <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for correcting a bug about
a null pointer that I introduced (it was not visible with an a.out kernel,
so I missed it for long time).
- Jean-Louis Noel <email@example.com>, for fool-proofing improvements in
- Wim Van Sebroeck <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the -DDONT_REGATE code
and the "secure mode"-code for ifmail.
- Krzysztof Halasa <email@example.com>, for pointing me to the CHRS: values
used in Poland.
- Yar Tikhiy <firstname.lastname@example.org> who sent to the mailing list a patch for
SEEN-BY database building improvement and an ifpack.c patch.
- Dmitry Kohmanyuk <email@example.com> for the mxlookup code.
- Marc SCHAEFER <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the references stuff and the
- Marco d'Itri <email@example.com> for the DEFAULT_ORIGIN idea
- Jerko Golubovic <Jerko.Golubovic@f112.n381.z2.fidonet.org> for correcting
a bug in ifcico/nodelist.c
- Igor Vinokurov <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the specific hacks for FreeBSD
- Roland Rosenfeld <email@example.com> 2:2450/42 for the ifmaprequest
- Urko Lusa <firstname.lastname@example.org> for several comments on quoting 8bit characters
from/to FTN packet headers (spanish use very often 8bit chars on their fido
- Frank Ellermann for his very good explanation of differences between packet
types 2, 2+ and 2.2 in the fido area NET_DEV.
- Luc Moreau for translating the manpages into french.
- Michael Holzt <email@example.com> for help implementing Gatebau
stlye MSGID/Message-ID conversions
- Pavel Pavlov for the info on Bulgarian charset mik-cyr and the translation
tables koi8__mik, mik_koi8, mik__iso-8859-5, iso-8859-5__mik and correction
of base64 code.
- Erik Warmelink (2:282/1.60) for a nice rewritting of MACHIGAI code.
- Stanislav Meduna <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the map tables of the
"Kamenicky" encoding used in Cz and Sk.
- "Marco d'Itri" <email@example.com> for the italian language file
- Erik Warmelink (2:282/1.60) for the idea to enable '#' on echoareas names.
- Andrzej Jordanow for some ideas to support "FTN only" nodes and various
- Vladimir Zarozhevsky 2:5050/17 for the hydra code.
- Boris Tobotras for the Txy nodelist flag code.
- Christof Meerwald <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for his ifcico-3.0-cm version
from which I borrowed the hydra code and several utilities and man pages.
And many people that tested and show interest in the "tx" versions.
Thanks folks !
:wq ;-) PGP Key available, key ID: 8F0E4975