- RedHat pcap problem
- CPU optimisations in lists (Filter and Data)
- debug messages (activated by a ./configure option for performance issues)
- use a pcap filter to select IP packets (integrate patch from Brieuc and do a non regression test)
- if no packets are received, ipfm does not dump its files.
- have a better detection of long command line options (actually, #ifdef LINUX...)
- have a look at ipfm behaviour on an interface shutdown (ppp0 for example)
* Error messages should go to syslog in daemon mode.
* log by selecting protocol (TCP/UDP) and port
[NOT] PORT nb|<nb|>nb|all
* Type (can be cumulative)
***** Rewrite output to accept modules ******
* be able to configure the output file format.
* Output how much time the log ran in output file (especially in case of a kill -HUP)
* HTML output
* CISCO accounting process compatible format : host source total_trafic number_of_packet