* ircd-ratbox: A slightly useful ircd.
* main.c: Stub main program
* Copyright (C) 2005 Aaron Sethman <email@example.com>
* Copyright (C) 2005 ircd-ratbox development team
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301
* $Id: main.c 26094 2008-09-19 15:33:46Z androsyn $
* There is a good point to this. On platforms where shared libraries cannot
* have unresolved symbols, we solve this by making the core of the ircd itself
* a shared library. Its kinda funky, but such is life
int ratbox_main(int, char **);
main(int argc, char **argv)
return ratbox_main(argc, argv);