February 18th, 2004 ivtools-1.1.3
- continue evolution of iostreams usage to keep up with changes to
libstdc++-v3. Many thanks for reinstating a filebuf constructor that
accepts an integer file descriptor. Hard to wrap them around sockets
any other way.
- fix problem with use of ACE on Darwin with gcc-3.3.
- fix problem with lexical scanning introduced when "#" comment lines
were first handled.
December December 8th, 2003 ivtools-1.1.2
- fixes a problem with using gcc-2.95 to compile ivtools-1.1.*. It
avoids the use of a local copy of strstream.h, which worked fine for
gcc-3.3, but not for gcc-2.9.5. Instead it uses strstream directly,
and appends istrstream and ostrstream with the std:: using prefix.
Fix contributed by Mark Davies.
November 16th, 2003 ivtools-1.1.1
- add missing src/include/ivstd/strstream.h to MANIFEST file and tar file
October 29th, 2003 ivtools-1.1.0
- re-enable use of shared memory for X11 image rendering under MacOS X
- fix command passed to popen() to detect executables on MacOS X
- fix up some AttrValue stuff
- all the changes it took to get it built with ACE on MacOS X (though
it doesn't work yet).
- the cpp bundled with gcc-3.3 has a bug, and gets confused by
back-slashed commas in macro arguments (it thinks they start a new
argument, which they don't). This introduced a problem to long stable
config files, but a workaround is here.
- this also fixes things so FreeBSD can configure on alpha architectures.
- add -svgexport flag to drawtool that by default suppresses (the
incomplete) SVG export mechanism.
- incorporate an XML dump of all the SourceForge tracker info, in case
SourceForge goes away (sourceforge.102203.xml).