I would like to thank all the people who have helped me with bug-reports,
suggestions, and patches during the development of this program. If I have
neglected to mention your contribution here, please drop me a line and I'll
correct this oversight.
In alphabetical order:
- Alexey Kuznetsov and Andi Kleen contributed ICMP_FILTER code for 2.1.x
- Arnt Gulbrandsen suggested the magic tree which made tcplog possible, and
helped in numerous other ways.
- Bret Martin helped with the initial configuration code.
- David Rocher sent me patches to support glibc 2.
- Horst Knobloch sent me patches to support installation to nonstandard
- Jay Kominek maintains the Debian package of jail.
- John Hudson named this package jail, made me implement host exclusion,
and whines a lot.
- Lars Kellogg-Stedman sent me signal handling patches which will
eventually be integrated into jail.
- The Linux netdev mailing list offered some valuable help (Alan Cox,
Alexey Kuznetsov and Andi Kleen in particular).
- Nicolai Langfeldt convinced me that I am not in Kansas, and pointed me to
the NFR (Network Flight Recorder).
- unSlider helped with testing and gave me lots of ideas.
I would also like to thank the author of iplogger, whose program I initially
got the idea and some code for jail from.
firstname.lastname@example.org (Abhijit Menon-Sen)
$Id: CREDITS,v 1.5 1998/08/03 14:06:51 ams Exp $