/* every time a user misses a translation, call this.
* It will adjust the global numberincorrect, and adjust the
* translation struct as well.
* Plus, do some special invisible frequency weighting, for
* It will properly call RemoveThis(), if appropriate.
extern void AdjustBadCache(TRANSLATION);
/* call this if translation incorrect count has gone to zero */
extern void RemoveBadCache(TRANSLATION);
/* This returns the most frequenly misguessed kanji, or
* NULL, if nothing in cache.
extern TRANSLATION GetRepeat();