/* This file is part of the KDE project
Copyright (C) 1997 Martin Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(C) 1998 Waldo Bastian (email@example.com)
(C) 1998, 1999 Torben Weis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(C) 1999 Lars Knoll (email@example.com)
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU Library General Public
License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
Library General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Library General Public License
along with this library; see the file COPYING.LIB. If not, write to
the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor,
Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
* This library provides a full-featured HTML parser and widget. It is
* used for rendering in all KDE applications which allow HTML viewing,
* including the Konqueror browser/file manager, KMail, and the KDE Help
* This library provides support for HTML4/XHTML, embedded Java applets,
* If you want to add to your application a widget that only needs simple text
* browsing, you can also use the KTextBrowser widget in kdeui.
* KHTMLPart :
* The main part/widget for using khtml.
* DOM :
* The dom implementation used in khtml.
* The Document Object Model (DOM) is divided into two parts, the
* COREDOM core
* DOM, specifying some core functionality, and the HTMLDOM HTML DOM,
* which deals with the extensions needed for HTML.