/* -*- mode: c; c-basic-offset: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil -*- */
* Copyright (C) 2001, 2014 by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
* All rights reserved.
* Export of this software from the United States of America may
* require a specific license from the United States Government.
* It is the responsibility of any person or organization contemplating
* export to obtain such a license before exporting.
* WITHIN THAT CONSTRAINT, permission to use, copy, modify, and
* distribute this software and its documentation for any purpose and
* without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright
* notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and
* this permission notice appear in supporting documentation, and that
* the name of M.I.T. not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining
* to distribution of the software without specific, written prior
* permission. Furthermore if you modify this software you must label
* your software as modified software and not distribute it in such a
* fashion that it might be confused with the original M.I.T. software.
* M.I.T. makes no representations about the suitability of
* this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express
* or implied warranty.
* Section 6 (Encryption) of the Kerberos revisions document defines
* cipher states to be used to chain encryptions and decryptions
* together. Examples of cipher states include initialization vectors
* for CBC encription. Most Kerberos encryption systems can share
* code for initializing and freeing cipher states. This file
* contains that default code.
krb5int_des_init_state(const krb5_keyblock *key, krb5_keyusage usage,
if (alloc_data(state_out, 8))
*state = empty_data();