- Jeffrey Palmer for contributing the nehe demo ports
- Mark Kilgard for creating GLUT
- Jacques Garrigue for writing LablGL
- Markus Mottl for writing OCamlMakefile
- Hugues Casse for writing FrontC, the basis for the program c2ml
included with LablGLUT. This program was very helpful in porting the
original GLUT demos written in C.
- Xavier Leroy for writing Camlidl, a wrapper generator for OCaml.
LablGLUT comes with a modified version of Camlidl that can handle
[bigarray,in] void* arguments, as well as arrays of GLdoubles and GLfloats.
Camlidl was used to write LablGLUT's simplified bindings for GL and GLU.
- The OCaml team