Version 1.1.2 (2013-01-24)
* Fixed an issue in which a folder containing only one message would not be
* Switched to the sqlite3 gem instead of amalgalite, since the latter fails
to compile against Ruby 1.9.3. This means you'll need to have SQLite
available on your system, since it's no longer bundled.
Version 1.1.1 (2011-06-26)
* Relaxed dependency versions.
Version 1.1.0 (2011-01-22)
* Mailbox and message state information is now stored in a local SQLite
database, which allows Larch to resync and resume interrupted syncs much
more quickly without having to rescan all messages. As a result, SQLite 3 is
now a dependency.
* Larch now loads config options from ~/.larch/config.yaml if it exists, or
from the file specified by the --config command-line option. This file may
contain multiple sections. If a section name is specified via the
command-line, Larch will use the options in that section for the session;
otherwise it will use the options in the "default" section. See the README
for more details.
* Added experimental support for Yahoo! Mail IMAP when connecting to
imap.mail.yahoo.com or imap-ssl.mail.yahoo.com. See the README for caveats
and known issues.
* Folders are now copied recursively by default. Use the --no-recurse option
for the old behavior.
* Progress information is now displayed regularly while scanning large
* Added --delete option to delete messages from the source after copying them
to the destination, or if they already exist at the destination.
* Added --expunge option to expunge deleted messages from the source.
* Added --sync-flags option to synchronize message flags (like Seen, Flagged,
etc.) from the source server to the destination server for messages that
already exist on the destination.
* Added short versions of common command-line options.
* The --fast-scan option has been removed.
* The --to-folder option can now be used in conjunction with --all or
--all-subscribed to copy messages from multiple source folders to a single
* More concise log messages to reduce visual clutter in the log.
* Monkeypatched Net::IMAP to fix broken response handling with certain server
responses, particularly when changing mailboxes on a Dovecot 1.2+ server.
* Fixed encoding issues when creating mailboxes and getting mailbox lists.
* Fixed incorrect case-sensitive treatment of the 'INBOX' folder name.
* Fixed a bug in which Larch would try to copy flags that weren't supported on
the destination server.
* Fixed an issue when trying to copy a folder with leading or trailing
whitespace in the name to Gmail, since Gmail doesn't allow whitespace around
* Fixed an issue with bogus Exchange STATUS responses containing trailing
Version 1.0.2 (2009-08-05)
* Fixed a bug that caused Larch to try to set the read-only \Recent flag on
the destination server.
Version 1.0.1 (2009-05-10)
* Ruby 1.9.1 support.
* Much more robust handling of unexpected server disconnects and dropped
* Added --all option to copy all folders recursively.
* Added --all-subscribed option to copy all subscribed folders recursively.
* Added --dry-run option to simulate changes without actually making them.
* Added --exclude and --exclude-file options to specify folders that should
not be copied.
* Added --ssl-certs option to specify a bundle of trusted SSL certificates.
* Added --ssl-verify option to verify server SSL certificates.
* Added a new "insane" logging level, which will output all IMAP commands and
responses to STDERR.
* Fixed excessive post-scan processing times for very large mailboxes.
* Fixed potential scan problems with very large mailboxes on certain servers.
* POSIX signals are no longer trapped on platforms that aren't likely to
Version 1.0.0 (2009-03-17)
* First release.