* Add more functions used by ported packages (check openssh).
* Add more unit tests.
* Add missing man pages.
* Add a README.import file.
* Update man pages:
- Fix references to a.out(5) and inline needed struct definitions.
- Document when each interface was added on every BSD, and libbsd.
* Handle LFS properly. By default the library emits LFS objects, but might
be used by non-LFS objects. We should either provide foo and foo64
functions and appropriate mappings on _FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64,
_LARGEFILE_SOURCE and _LARGEFILE64_SOURCE. Or error out when the off_t
used by the code including us does not match a 64-bit type.