When using bars in both, an option is necessary to define whether
to put the bars above each other or to put aside.
Add an option to start x-ticks at the left (i.e. 0 point) side and
end at the right side
- Reorganize the relationship between
y_ticks, min_y_ticks, max_y_ticks, xy_plot, integer_ticks_only, skip_int_ticks,
and document it.
(At the moment the autoscale is used as the default)
- Include Skyplot (Direction->polar) into the distribution
- Add an option to lines, linespoints to start at (0,0) point not only
if option xy_plot is active
- Add chart type candlestick
- Correct pie chart:
- Add a flat pie chart where the legend appears on the left
of the chart, and the chart itself is about 50% smaller
- Base class:
- Some labels on the top of each axis not printed: i.e.,
the graph goes to 100.6 but 100.6 is not printed.
- Define an option to force the first point sits at the left border of
the graph, and the last point sits at the right border, without any spaces.
- Bars chart:
- User would like to override the color of specific bars in a Chart::Bars graph.
- Program should croak if a color is not defined for a bar.
- Within one Bar graph, I have two datasets, but would like to change the
width of one of them (it should have a width of 1, to indicate a limit).
- Composite chart:
- Define different brush_sizes for example with one Lines dataset
and one LinesPoints dataset.
- Add output for png without header as modperl generates the headers
- Add output for gif again as the new GD module defines it again.
- 3-D charts
- include TrueType fonts as soon as GD supports it
- include logarithmic x- and y-axis
- Let plot arbitrary xy-functions in a defined area, like