Copyright (c) 2006-2014, Joachim Metz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This code is derived from information and software contributed by:
- Expert Witness Compression Format specification by Andrew Rosen
- libevf from PyFlag by Michael Cohen
- Zlib for the implementation of the Zlib compression and optimized
- OpenSSL for the implementation of the MD5 and SHA1 hash algorithm
- libuuid for the implementation of GUID/UUID calculation
- Wietse Venema for an example of the initial error handling code
Additional credits go to:
- Kees Mastwijk, Hoffmann Invesigations for writing the initial man pages.
- Robert Jan Mora, Hoffmann Invesigations for testing and other contribution
- Rob Meijer, KLPD for providing libtool and header installation,
and ISO8601 date string support patches/adjustments.
- The OCFA team <email@example.com>, for EWF Fuse integration.
- George M. Garner Jr. for his support with the native Windows port.
- Christophe Grenier for his various input and support for the SPEC file
- Guy Voncken for his support and thorough testing of the EWF files
generated by libewf and for help with the deb package support.
- David Loveall <firstname.lastname@example.org> for creating mount-ewf,
a MacOS-X installation package and the providing for the delta segment file idea.
- David Collett <email@example.com> for providing the Python bindings (pyewf).
- Simson Garfinkel for providing the MinGW compilation adjustments, Digital
Forensics XML (DFXML) output for the ewftools and various input and support
e.g. for autoconf/automake optimization.
- Bernhard Zach <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for providing a C++ 11 multi-threaded
version of ewfacquirestream and proposing multiple write performance enhancements.
- Several others for pointing out flaws within the product and its related
documentation. Refer to the project website for more information: