Author: Alberto Bertogli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
License: BOLA Buena Onda License Agreement (v1.0)
This work is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty. In no
event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the use of
However, if you want to be "Buena onda", you should:
1. Not take credit for it, and give proper recognition to the authors.
2. Share your modifications, so everybody benefits from them.
4. Do something nice for the authors.
5. Help someone who needs it: sign up for some volunteer work or help your
neighbour paint the house.
6. Don't waste. Anything, but specially energy that comes from natural
non-renewable resources. Extra points if you discover or invent something
to replace them.
7. Be tolerant. Everything that's good in nature comes from cooperation.
The order is important, and the further you go the more "Buena onda" you are.
Make the world a better place: be "Buena onda".
Copyright: © 2009 Chris Lamb <email@example.com>
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
On Debian systems the full text of the GPL 3 may be found in the file