* This file is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2,
* as published by the Free Software Foundation.
* In addition to the permissions in the GNU General Public License,
* the authors give you unlimited permission to link the compiled
* version of this file into combinations with other programs,
* and to distribute those combinations without any restriction
* coming from the use of this file. (The General Public License
* restrictions do apply in other respects; for example, they cover
* modification of the file, and distribution when not linked into
* a combined executable.)
* This file is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
* WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; see the file COPYING. If not, write to
* the Free Software Foundation, 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor,
* Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.