(see changes in each sub-project for their specific changes)
v4 * Incremental release with some bug fixes and major changes to CodeCoverage.
* Added a single, fully assembled CHANGES.TXT to the release and website.
* Added the "Bugs" links on the left-side nav bar of the web site.
v3 * Upgraded Xerces to 2.4.0
* Upgraded Xalan to 2.5.1
* Upgraded log4j to 1.2.8
* Upgraded Ant to 1.6beta
* Task 81897: 3rd party zip file now contains licenses.
* Task 81768: removed non-used 3rd party libraries.
* Task 81828: website now has a convienience article link page.
* Task 81905: Add <link> elements to web pages.
* Removed cruft sub-projects from source (jplugin, gui, eventbus,
xml-xdstate, and xml-resource).
v2 * Upgraded website and version number.
* Moved license from LGPL to MIT. See "COPYING.txt" for details.
* On the website, added forums to the left-nav, and added summary
description on the index pages.
* Removed from the build the obsolete sub-projects.
* CodeCoverage is now in a proper release state.
* The build now generates code coverage numbers for all sub-projects.
* Upgraded website and version number.
* Changed build process such that each sub-project registers itself with a
summary, so that website building can dynamically access all actively
built subsystems, without additional user intervention.
* Changed formatting structure for sub-project documentation.
* Removed obsolete codecoverage v1.
* Updated total package such that the 3rd party libraries are a separate
download from the source, and the website javadoc for old versions are
downloadable separately, too.
* Changed final packaging of jar files such that only a single copy of each
file is put in the jar files.
* Migrated each Java project within GroboUtils into a single project, covered by a single build.
* Upgraded dependent 3rd party packages to their latest version.
* Changed base core jar file clean-up so that it removes any version of
the core file, not just the current version.