* Changed build to reflect new version.
* Separated out the packages, and moved them into a single CVS project,
to allow for a simpler piecemeal class inclusion mechanism.
* Created two primary javac structures - one for jdk 1.1, and one for
* Integrated the GroboUtils 'util.states' hierarchy into this hierarchy.
* Moved the license from LGPL to MIT.
* Correction on 0.9.1 changelist: Xalan version is actually 2.3.1
* Added package bugrepository to interface with junitlog package
for bug traceability and report generation.
* Fixed bug #526454.
* Fixed bug #526478.
* Fixed bug #526497.
* Fixed bug #526511.
* Corrected minor JavaDoc tag problems.
* Fixed bug #526636.
* Fixed bug #526710.
* Expanded the documentation.
* Added TimedProcess to utils.
* StepTracker now calls TimedProcess when enabling events. This allows
for preventing the hang-up that seems to occur at the end of a
long coverage run.
* Added new tests to ui capture.
* Started redesign efforts for auto-documentation. This will be moved
into its own project within GroboUtils to allow for JDK 1.2+ support.
This will be moved out of GroboTesting as of v0.9.3.
* Moved from Xalan-J 2.2-D14 to release 2.2
* Added Ant testing framework
* Migrated JUnit package from GroboUtils
* Migrated ThreadSafety package from Groboutils (was under junit\jndi)
* Added CodeCoverage package
* Added RemoteAnt package
* Created a more robust documentation structure.
* Added dependency on the Jakarta BCEL library.
* Added jdi package to contain multi-package dependencies on progamatic
control over the JDI.
* Moved files into new source structure, to break apart tests from code.
* Added JUnit logging facility to help with self-documenting tests
* Added JUnit InterfaceTest extentions for testing Interfaces.
* Moved MultiThreadedTestCase to MultiThreadedTestRunner in order to
follow a better JUnit extention pattern (utility instance vs. TestCase
* Initial release.
* Only included alpha version of UICoverage.