* Copyright (c) 2006 by the gtk2-perl team (see the file AUTHORS)
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Library General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Library General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Library General Public
* License along with this library; if not, write to the
* Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330,
* Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA.
MODULE = Gtk2::IMContextSimple PACKAGE = Gtk2::IMContextSimple PREFIX = gtk_im_context_simple_
GtkIMContext_noinc * gtk_im_context_simple_new (class)
### This just copies the pointer value, so we'd have to keep that memory alive;
### likely attached to the object.
##void gtk_im_context_simple_add_table (GtkIMContextSimple *context_simple,
## guint16 *data,
## gint max_seq_len,
## gint n_seqs);