Known problems fixed in GtkAda 2.4.0
- Memory leak in Gtk.Tree_Model.Get_String (D823-006)
Problem: Calling Gtk.Tree_Model.Get_String causes a memory leak.
Workaround: There is no known workaround.
Known problems fixed in GtkAda 2.2.1
- Gate has no support for including images in menu items (C929-003)
Problem: If you create menu items that contain images, the latter are not
correctly shown unless they come from the stock icons provided by
Workaround: Add your own calls to Gtk.Image_Menu_Item.Set_Image to add images
- Shadow Type not taken into account for scrolled windows in Gate (C929-003)
Problem: Specifying a shadow type in glade for scrolled window has no
result on the Ada code generated by Code
Workaround: Add a call to Set_Shadow_Type in the code
- Wrong code generated by gate for combo boxes (C923-002)
Problem: If a combo box is added to the GUI, a Storage_Error will happen
when the application is started
Workaround: Remove the lines creating the internal widgets from the generated
- Incorrect handling of GtkTextBuffer signals (C923-002)
Problem: If a "changed" signal is set on a GtkTextView, it really should
be connected to the buffer instead.
Workaround: Add a call to Get_Buffer in the call to Connet, and make sure
the callback expected a Gtk_Text_Buffer instead of a
- Wrong code generated by gate for progress bars
Problem: When creating with glade a progress bar with a fraction of 0.0,
the code generated contains '0' which does not compile.
Workaround: Specify 0.01 instead, or edit the generated code.