Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 00:38:24 +0100 (BST)

This is the Postfix program at host server4.example.co.uk.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

			The Postfix program

<[email-masked]>: host cluster3.eu.examplelabs.com[85.158.139.67]
    said: 553-you are trying to use me [server-9.tower-181.examplelabs
    553-.com] as a relay, but I have not been configured to let 553-you
    [212.100.234.46, server4.example.co.uk] do this. 553-Please visit
    www.examplelabs.com/support for more 553-details about this error message
    and instructions to 553 resolve this issue. (#5.7.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: BLEH
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 00:38:24 +0100

bleh