1.0.2 $Id: CHANGES 28 2007-03-29 12:39:48Z hacker $
- Fix bug in Stanza::_xpath_defined causing defined to pass when it shouldn't
which broke GetTimeStamp
- Added test get_time_stamps.test, disabled due to XML::Stream bug
- Copied *X subs from Net::Jabber::Message to Net::XMPP::Message
- added debugging in some Protocol subs that didn't have it, but not all
- disabled CODE checking in Protocol-Callback subs to be POE compatable
Should be put into registration, not on callback, but didn't do that yet
- changed mytestlib.pl to output more concise test names
- Fixed bug in Execute() where it would not reconnect correctly.
Thanks to bianchi.
- Fixed bad xpath in iq:register. Thanks to Julian Yon.
- Fixed minor bug in tests thanks to Alexey Tourbin.
- Fixed bug in default callbacks. The inheritance model I was using
was completely screwed up.
- Should be stable enough for a 1.0 release.
- More merges from Net::Jabber to make this stable.
- Initial port from Net::Jabber. This will ultimatly end up being
an inheritable base for doing XMPP connections. Net::Jabber will
be re-written to use Net::XMPP for base connections and simply
provide the Jabber extensions that the Jabber Software Foundation