Stuff that needs to be done and wishlist:
These are in no particular order.
Some might be dupes, some might be done already.
- Other archivers: perhaps tar(.gz|.bz2), RPM, ARJ, etc. These are less
important, since streaming archives aren't of much value to games (which
is why zipfiles are king: random access), but it could have uses for, say,
- Stack allocate in stripAppleBundle() (platform/unix.c) instead of calloc().
- Reduce malloc() pressure all over the place. We fragment memory like mad.
- macclassic.c :
"/* (Hmm. Default behaviour is broken in the base library. :) ) */"
- Platforms to port to: Amiga (needs platform driver), DOS4GW (platform driver).
- profile string list interpolation.
- We have two different ways to find dir entries in zip.c.
- Do symlinks in zip archiver work when they point to dirs?
- Enable more warnings?
- Use __cdecl in physfs.h?
- Look for FIXMEs (many marked with "!!!" in comments).
- Probably other stuff. Requests and recommendations are welcome.
// end of TODO ...