File: Changes

package info (click to toggle)
libpoe-component-server-soap-perl 1.14-2.1
  • links: PTS, VCS
  • area: main
  • in suites: bookworm, bullseye, sid
  • size: 172 kB
  • sloc: perl: 624; makefile: 2
file content (91 lines) | stat: -rw-r--r-- 2,786 bytes parent folder | download | duplicates (3)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
Revision history for Perl extension POE::Component::Server::SOAP.

* 1.14

	Converted to Build.PL
	Removed stupid Test::* module requirements, thanks BiNGOs!
	revamped test suite to modernize it

* 1.13

	removed Test::* modules from dependency list - thanks RT #36725

	dos2unix fixes - thanks RT #36704

	added Build.PL

* 1.12

	Kwalitee-related fixes

* 1.11

	Added ability to override HTTP return code - thanks RT #25514
	Minor updates to examples for SOAP::Lite update

* 1.10

	Documentation tweaks
	Finally use a Changes file - thanks RT #18981
	learned about the difference between ref $self and ref( $self )
	Kwalitee-related fixes

* 1.09

	Yann Kerherv� spotted a bug where having no Content-Type results in a warning -> which dies...
	This is long overdue - thanks again!

* 1.08

	vkroll @ #POE @ MAGNet made some excellent suggestions
		- print the exact SOAP envelope to stderr if DEBUG == 2
		- the ability to generate the XML yourself, added the RAWDONE/RAWFAULT events
	Realized that the examples were using ssl, I did not supply directions so the ssl part was removed
	Hopefully by the next release or two, full SOAP/1.2 support will be included ( also waiting on SOAP::Lite to get out of beta )
	The next release will have the option to "attach" to an existing SimpleHTTP session ( so there is 1 less webserver running, yay! )

* 1.07

	Made the documentation clearer for ADDRESS, thanks to Kaare Rasmussen!

* 1.06

	Rearranged DEBUG printouts
	Added ability to pass arguments to SimpleHTTP ( mainly for the SSL stuff )

* 1.05

	Followed SimpleHTTP's STARTLISTEN, STOPLISTEN, SHUTDOWN GRACEFUL changes
	Some minor internal tweaks
	POD tweaks

* 1.04

	Big change! The deserializer is now hooked into SOAP::Lite for full SOAP/1.1 interop :)
	Big change! The output envelope is now hooked into SOAP::Lite instead of SOAP::EnvelopeMaker :)
	Made debugging more productive by adding service/method/IP to output
	Got rid of the CHANGES file, it is redundant ;)
	The headers is now an arrayref of SOAP::Header objects ( if any )
	Got rid of SOAP::Defs, replaced them with SOAP::Constants ( from SOAP::Lite )
	Added the MUSTUNDERSTAND parameter to new()

* 1.03

	I realized that I didn't like having the SOAP Fault event called "ERROR" and changed it to "FAULT" :)
	Fixed the Fault Code in the SYNOPSIS from Add:Error to the more SOAPy one
	Rocco Caputo helped me with some POD errors/typos/stuff
	Fixed new() to remove options that exist, but is undef -> results in croaking when DEBUG is on

* 1.02

	POD Formatting ( I'm still not an expert )
	I forgot to add the test to the MANIFEST, so the distribution had no tests... *gah*

* 1.01

	Took over ownership of this module from Rocco Caputo
	Broke just about everything :)

* 0.03

	Old version from Rocco Caputo