=== Notes for LibRaw contributor ===
LibRaw public repository is located on GitHub
http://github.com/LibRaw/LibRaw - main page
git://github.com/LibRaw/LibRaw.git - git URL
If you wish to participate in LibRaw development please use GitHub fork.
1. Some files in internal/ folder are generated from dcraw/dcraw.c file
by simple preprocessor internal/preprocess.pl (you need perl to run it)
dcraw/dcraw.c is a *patched* dcraw (and foveon processng code is removed
due to copyright).
'Official' dcraw.c changes are tracked by LibRaw team and merged to
head revision at regular basis.
So, if you want to change code in internal/*.cpp files you need to change
dcraw/dcraw.c (and run make)
2. For developer's work use Makefile from GitHub
It contains rules to re-generate
internal/*cpp from dcraw/dcraw.c
3. LibRaw distribution files are prepared by ./mkdist.sh script
- regenerates internal/*cpp without #line directives
- generates ./configure script from autotools stuff
- removes developer Makefile
- fetches 'Official' dcraw.c from Dave Coffin's site
- removes .PSD files from doc/
- removes itself
3. Please do not use ./configure script in development environment.
This script generates Makefile from ./Makefile.in for use in production.
The generated Makefile does not contain section to build internal/*
Feel free to contact us (email@example.com or Contact form on www.libraw.org) if
you have any questions or suggestions.