File: ChangeLog

package info (click to toggle)
libtree-dagnode-perl 1.06-1
  • links: PTS, VCS
  • area: main
  • in suites: lenny, squeeze, wheezy
  • size: 156 kB
  • ctags: 82
  • sloc: perl: 1,080; makefile: 40
file content (88 lines) | stat: -rw-r--r-- 2,934 bytes parent folder | download
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Revision history for Perl module Tree::DAG_Node.

2007-12-02  David Hand  cogent@cpan.org

	* release 1.06 -- new maintainer.  No code changes.

2004-12-29  Sean M. Burke  sburke@cpan.org

	* release 1.05 -- just repackaging.  No code changes.

2001-02-23  Sean M. Burke  sburke@cpan.org
	
	* Release 1.04 -- bugfix: Olegt@dreamtime.net notes a bug in
	depth_under that apparently always makes it return 0.  Fixed.

2000-05-13  Sean M. Burke  sburke@cpan.org

	* Release 1.03 -- superficial changes:

	* Minor doc spiffing-up.
	
	* Noting my new email address.

	* In order to keep its symbol table clean, DAG_Node no longer
	imports routines from Carp and UNIVERSAL.  Should have no effect
	on existing code.

	* I went and commented out all the places where I have asserts for
	non-cyclicity.  I once had the idea that DAG_Node could be a base
	class for graphs that /could/ allow cyclicity, or something like
	that, so those assertions would apply for methods that work only
	for acyclic networks.  But, in time, I realized that almost
	everything in DAG_Node would have to have such assertions.  Moral
	of the story: DAG_Node has nearly no code that it could share with
	a class for anything but DAGs.  And since DAG_Node does everything it
	can to /keep/ you from making cyclicities, there's no point in
	constantly having assertions of noncyclicity (especially when
	these assertions are rather expensive to check).

2000-03-05  Sean M. Burke  sburke@netadventure.net

	* Release 1.02 -- minor bugfixes:

	* Fixed a typo in the docs: corrected one "right_sisters" to
	"right_sister"

	* Initialized a variable to '' to avoid warnings under -w.
	Thanks to Gilles Lamiral.

1999-05-14  Sean M. Burke  sburke@netadventure.net

        * Releass 1.01 -- major additions:
	
	Scads of new methods.  Still (as far as I know) backward
	compatible with all previous versions.  Some minor changes in
	coding, not affecting the interface.

	Hopefully more friendly to users that use -w (warnings).

	Cautionary tale: I started making big changes to this right around
	mid-November 1998.  But I kept thinking "oh, ONE MORE change and
	then I'll release it."  Famous last words!  Other things came up,
	I forgot what was new and what was different in this module
	(which is why you don't see a detailed list of differences here),
	altho apparently somehow I managed to document all the new
	methods.

1998-11-03  Sean M. Burke  sburke@netadventure.net

	* Release 0.75 -- minor changes:

	New methods new_daughter, new_daughter_left.

	$obj->new constructor syntax now documented.
	
	Internal accesses to "daughter" and "mother" attribs
	are now direct, for efficiency's sake.

	Minor improvements to the docs.

1998-10-28  Sean M. Burke  sburke@netadventure.net

	* Release 0.74 -- whoops, forgot to bundle the README.
	No change in the module.

1998-10-27  Sean M. Burke  sburke@netadventure.net

	* Release 0.73 -- first release version.