20,000 Light-Years Into Space
This official version of Light Years continues to be managed by Jack
Whitham, but it now includes code contributions and suggestions from a
number of other people:
* Cris Grada, who drew up some new graphics for the game,
* Siegfried-A. Gevatter, who maintains the Debian package, wrote the man
page, and contributed code to make the game suitable for Debian distribution.
* Tom Dalton, who suggested the steam flow visualisation and a number
of other improvements,
* Matthew Marshall, who contributed a patch for a different version
of the same visualisation feature,
* Alexandru Toma, Terrence Brannon, Andrew Wilkinson, Neil Mitchell,
James Wells and Jillian who tested the game and provided bug reports.
* Ivo Anjo, Enrico Zini, Denilson Sa, Matthew Scheffel and Jan Niemeyer
who sent in feature suggestions,
* Josh Holland, who suggested peaceful mode and provided a patch,
* Richard Jones, who organised the competition that inspired this game.
The following people have written patches which are not yet included,
but they deserve thanks nonetheless for their efforts:
* David M. Marti,
* Anne Archibald,
* Christoph Lucking.