* - Integrate Paul Keinzle's code for pointer confinement.
* - Use XML files to describe the main letters screen, and the pictures,
sounds, and captions for each letter combination instead of the filesystem.
This should allow for easier multilingual support. It will also make it
easier to group image sets, etc.
* - Use the expat XML library for the XML parser.
* - Internet support? Perhaps the XML file could provide a URL for the
image/sound set. Then lln can download the set and install it locally.
* - GUI interface for adding new image files.
* - Different image sets, and a way to switch them on the fly.
* - Maybe use a timer to automatically close the window after 10 seconds.
* - Display hourglass while setting up letter or number window.
* - One word -- Sound!! Paul Keinzle did some work with this, I've used
Colin Ligertwood's wavtools instead.
* - Package as RPM and .deb, auto-adding to relevant application menu bars.
* - Lalo Martins has created a Debian package and it has been incoporated
into the potato distribution.