# Security Policy
## Supported Versions
| Version | Supported |
| ------- | ------------------ |
| 2.x.x | :white_check_mark: |
| < 2.0.0 | :x: |
## Reporting a Vulnerability
Please email reports about any security related issues you find to firstname.lastname@example.org. This mail is delivered to a small developer team. Your email will be acknowledged within one business day, and you'll receive a more detailed response to your email within 7 days indicating the next steps in handling your report.
Please use a descriptive subject line for your report email. After the initial reply to your report, our team will endeavor to keep you informed of the progress being made towards a fix and announcement.
In addition, please include the following information along with your report:
* Your name and affiliation (if any).
* A description of the technical details of the vulnerabilities. It is very important to let us know how we can reproduce your findings.
* An explanation who can exploit this vulnerability, and what they gain when doing so -- write an attack scenario. This will help us evaluate your report quickly, especially if the issue is complex.
* Whether this vulnerability public or known to third parties. If it is, please provide details.
* Whether we could mention your name in the changelogs.
Once an issue is reported we use the following disclosure process:
* When a report is received, we confirm the issue and determine its severity.
* If we know of specific third-party services or software based on logdata-anomaly-miner that require mitigation before publication, those projects will be notified.
* Fixes are prepared for the last minor release of the latest major release.
* Patch releases are published for all fixed released versions.