* This file is part of ltrace.
* Copyright (C) 2011,2012 Petr Machata, Red Hat Inc.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the
* License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
* WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
* 02110-1301 USA
/* This returns a pre-built "zero" node without argument. Share, but
don't free. */
struct expr_node *expr_node_zero(void);
/* This builds a new "zero" node with EXPR as argument. EXPR is owned
* by the built node if OWN. Returns NULL if something failed. */
struct expr_node *build_zero_w_arg(struct expr_node *expr, int own);
#endif /* ZERO_H */